The Dul foundation Mission Statement
The purpose of the Dul Foundation is to utilize its resources to improve the lives of people through education and other charitable endeavors. Since the Foundation's resources resulted from the ongoing operations of our family businesses, beneficiaries of the Foundation shall be the employees and families of the companies, and the industries and communities within which the companies operate.
The Dul Foundation has established a scholarship program to assist employees, spouses and their children who plan to continue their education in college or vocational school programs. Scholarships are offered each year for full-time study at an accredited institution of the student's choice. Since 1996 approximately $97,000 has been granted.
Each year we donate approximately $80,000 to local charities in and around our community. Below are a few organizations that we support.
- Plymouth Community United Way
- Plymouth Community Arts Council
- Plymouth Rotary
- Covenant House
- Vista Maria
- Salem Area Historical Society
- Plymouth Kiwanis Foundation
- Michigan Turfgrass Foundation
- Plymouth Historical Society
- Community Foundation of Plymouth
- Cass Community Social Services
- Educational Excellence Foundation
We donate countless golf and food & beverage certificates to auctions, community events and in-house events.